Sunday, October 12, 2008

"Portraits" of Tasha and Gang and some Rylie

So Sunday, Tasha got to go over to her brother's house to play while Matt and I headed to Portland for the day to meet up with Jon and Tami. They were in the area and so we met up with them at La Provence Bistro in Lake Oswego for brunch. We haven't been able to hang out since our trip to Costa Rica in January :( We had a great meal and then went on a walk around downtown Lake Oswego and, not on the purpose, the lake!

Anyways, when I went to get Tasha from Jim's I also brought along the camera. I have been itching to play with a new lens that Andrew let me borrow. I really need to just play with all the setting so I am comfortable with them and know what I need for each situation. I saw the barn on their property and the lighting was so cool on it I thought I would try to get some "portraits" of the dogs.....it was a little chaotic but I thought I would share some of the better shots;











Did I mention how hard it is to make one dog sit still let alone four!? Well I also had some time a couple of days ago to try the lens on little Rylie, she sits still a little better than the dogs :) Although that smile is difficult to coax out of her! Here are a few good ones;







No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website