Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fiona Pics

Like promised, I am trying to keep them coming....haven't done a newborn session yet like I would like, all in good time :) Little Tad (Matt' sister's baby) sounds like he will be making an appearance today, she was induced this morning and sounds like things are going well. Fiona has her 2 week appointment tomorrow, I'm very interested to see how much weight she has gained...she had lost almost 1 and 1/2 pounds at her first appointment (2 days after birth), we supplemented over that weekend with a little formula until my milk came in and the next appointment she was up to the same weight she left the hospital (8lb 13 ounces) so we are hoping that she is back up to birth weight 9lb 8 ounces tomorrow. I think it will be more, she seems to be going through a growth spurt...eating all the time!!! So there is the quick little update for now :)



she sucks so hard on the pacifier that it leaves rings...just think how my poor nipples feel!!


My long little girl...how in the world did she fit!



Great Aunt Penny with Miss Fiona


Had to include this pic, we had just taken the pacifier out of her mouth trying to get an awake picture....I think she so looks like my cousin Annikah here, I know I have seen a baby/toddler pic of her with this exact face!

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website