Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday afternoon "because the camera was right beside me" pics

Here are a few photos I took of my favorite subject :) this afternoon mainly because, for once, my camera was just sitting there on the table.  I need to make sure it is easier to grab more often so I don't have such droughts of photos.  I think one of the reasons I forget that I haven't gotten the "big" camera out is because I end up taking so many quick pics on my i-phone (which I have recently downloaded onto the computer and will put up a collage of i-phone pics up soon).

So here is Miss Fiona, just over 7 months old, sitting in her Bumbo this afternoon.  No teeth, no crawling...yet, babbling "dadadada" (I told Matt this doesn't count as her first word since she doesn't  know what it means!), not sleeping through the night (she gave us 2 nights in a row....got our hopes up and then back to "normal"), starting to wave....pretty cute, I'll have to post a video, eating some solids and really seeming to enjoy it.....hmmmm I guess that is a pretty good run down of more recent stuff with the Munchy.













"mom, are you done yet?"

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website