Tuesday, September 7, 2010

10 Months

Munchie is mobile!!  Last month I said she was army crawling, well, she got much better at that and has since gotten up on her knees zooming around and even "bear" crawls on her hands and feet on occasion.  She loves pulling herself up onto everything, but not too steady when she tries to move while standing which has lead to her to become very good at falling on her butt :)  I think it will be a little while before she is a walker but I'm not complaining!!  
 
I have officially stopped nursing,  a little sad, I was hoping to make it to a year but someone was just getting very distracted and did I mention she has teeth...and like to use them!  Lots of them now; 2 top 2 bottom and 1 next to the top right front tooth. 

She definitely says dog...in her own little language.  It was hard to decipher at first since it is very similar to "dad" but there is a distinction and she will point to Tasha or to the back room when she hears Tasha bark.  She loves her dog, and Tasha loves her....well at least when Fiona is feeding her from her high-chair.

Here is the goofy 10 month old!!!

 
 Bear crawl
 
 turkey butt :)
 
 
loves to stand


Fairy Princess




Frog princess??














"hope you aren't getting tired of seeing pictures of me because my mom loves to take them..."





1 comment:

Lisa said...

awww...love the red tutu! Little girls in tutus are the best. Your new camera (and photography skills) are great!

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website