Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter 2011 was spent gathered at Jacob and Beth's house.  Thankfully they were able to change the family dinner to a family brunch Sunday morning so we could make it down!  Fiona and I hadn't seen the gang for almost 6 months (since the cousins' 1st birthday) due to crazy schedules and sickness so we were so excited to see everyone.  I wasn't able to get very many photos since the weather decided to keep us inside and I suck at indoor pics but here's what I got :)

The Easter bunny...sort of :)

 some more bunnies

 Fiona with an Easter present in preparation for Hawaii!

 Mr. Blue Eyes 

 Abbott made an appearance

 Fiona and Ryder 

 Another Mr. Blue eyes, Ryder Gage

 Uncle Bryce brought Peeps for the kiddos

 Tad wanted to share

 Fiona examining her Peep

 Where did all the Peeps go?

 Smiley Cash (so happy to finally see him, at 5.5 months it was about time!)

 Opa, Fiona and Oma

 Fiona and Tad didn't care that it was raining

 Matt and Jacob playing disc golf...sort of!

Tad chill'n with his mamma

It was great to see everyone and we promise it won't be so long until the next time.  And a big Congrats to the Iltis Family :) so excited for another cousin in the mix!


No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website