Party at Randy and Kathy':
I have some other Christmas pictures and also some from a trip to Roseburg that I will post soon but I wanted to get these recent photos from the party at Uncle Randy and Aunt Kathy's place. Fiona got to see all of her cousins, many aunt and uncles and even Santa!! She is obsessed with Santa, she even lists him as one of her 4 "friends" (which switches almost daily depending on who we just visited). Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!
Cousin Rylie and Fiona
So I have to explain her outfit. This was a Hawaiian themed party and I had bought this little dress and bloomers when I was in Hawaii pregnant with Fiona. It is a 6 month old outfit but she never wore it so I figured what better time :)
Aunt Bethany, cousin Tad, Suz and cousin Lincoln
Uncle Bob, Aunt Kelsey and cousin Ryder
Aunt Kathy (the hostess) and cousin Cash
SANTA!!! aka uncle Bryce. She was so happy to see him!
Santa passing out presents
Fiona, Santa and cousin Jared
Trying to gather all the kids with Santa....what a trick!!
Santa with brothers Ryder and Cash (like you couldn't tell they were related!)
Santa with almost 3 month old Lincoln
Yes Fiona wacked her chin right before Christmas...good thing I already had taken her "Christmas photos".
The Merry party goers
The big kids and adults (same difference) had some fun with a white elephant exchange. If you don't know what that is, google it, there are lots of variations and rules but you'll get the idea. For the first "gift", Jared picked a machete...there were a lot of sharp objects in this exchange.
Aunt Penny holding Lincoln waiting for her turn
Pam was so excited about her "Get lit lamp"
But not as excited as Brad was about his whole canned chicken
Fiona and Tad were watching the i-pad while we were playing...it was getting close to bedtime
Tad isn't so sure about being kissed by his cousin :)
So how was the party?....well, I'll just leave you with this parting shot!
Will have Christmas photos and opening presents up soon....Happy New Year!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment