Hooray for little baby boys! I'm so happy for you! I love that picture of Fiona on the header--- it that her reaction to finding out she's gonna have a little brother? :)
"Unknown" is me, Kelly, just feeling too lazy to sign in. :)
Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. Matt is going to love having a boy! He won't be outnumbered anymore, unless Tasha gets counted that is.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hooray for little baby boys! I'm so happy for you! I love that picture of Fiona on the header--- it that her reaction to finding out she's gonna have a little brother? :)
"Unknown" is me, Kelly, just feeling too lazy to sign in. :)
Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. Matt is going to love having a boy! He won't be outnumbered anymore, unless Tasha gets counted that is.
Post a Comment