While the boys brewed beer, Beth and I made Kahlua. Let me say this is a much simpler and faster process :) Well the Beavers won the game, the boys drank and made plenty of beer and Beth and I have gallons of Kahlua!
Sunday, Pam and George came by to see everyone and stay the night. David, who had been hunting all week was able to make it down with Krystal and Rylie for dinner too. I forgot to post last week that Matt finally got a Treager grill, so we have BBQing all week long. We made chicken on the grill, blue cheese mashed potatoes and brownies for dinner. Since we had the whole gang together we tried to get some "family"shots.
Hope everyone enjoyed the awesome weather this weekend!
The smoldering beer, and the overflow when people weren't watching close enough!
Beth and Jacob carefully monitoring Jacob's ESB.
Matt with his super Hoppy beer.....I have a feeling this one is going to be strong!
All the brewing supplies....well ok, not all of them
Beth and Bryce
Beth, Krystal and Rylie
Krystal, David and Rylie
Auntie Beth and little niece Rylie
Happy girl Rylie

Family Pictures
1 comment:
trying out comments
Post a Comment