This was also the first time that 19 day old Ryder and 14 day old Rylie met. Dads Bob and David were taking bets on their young ones. The one that I heard is that there is $20 on a crawling race this Christmas. I haven't decided on who I am betting on yet :)
Kathy, Brad and Randy posing for a family picture. Brad's helmet was a gift from Bob's family, I don't think he took it off all night until the very end....you will see those pictures a little further down the page :)
Three of the many trouble makers of the night. Of course the Schlitz hat had to come out!
Mr. Ryder was very content being passed around, although he would definitely let you know when he was HUNGRY!
David chewing on Rylie's long toes; maybe he was just shortening them up to even them out with Ryder's. Man this little girl puts up with so much from her daddy.
Ryder happily sleeping in big sister Meghan's arms.
The first meeting of Ryder and Rylie. Just think, Beth and Bryce weighed about the same as these two when they were born, but poor Pam had to carry them both!
Boobs and Babies :)
The first feet comparison. Should be fun to do it again in a few months
Rylie's long, long toes help her win this foot war!
Ok, we are now back to the party and I told you that Brad took off his beer helmet eventually. We just didn't realize it would be to shave his head! Brad assured us many times that he wanted it all off, that is was the best idea EVER, and that he just loves it.
Just about everyone got a chance helping Brad cool off from all of that hair.
"I can't believe I shaved the WHOLE thing!"
Beth being Beth and Jacob loving her for it. By the way Jacob....how does your car smell?Thanks Randy and Kathy for a great dinner and besides some lost keys and some lost hair an even better time. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment