......GIRL!!!!!
I was so sure that it was going to be a boy that I am still in shock! I didn't know what to say for a while after she told us. Even before she had said anything I saw the image on the screen and saw the tell tale 3 little dots or lines that is a girl. I am attempting to put up some pictures and even a short video. She seems to already have found her thumb! This ultrasound has our due date at October 21st which is what our first one said as well, so I think I am going to change it on my calender to the 21st....although I wouldn't be sad if she decides to come a little early :) Anyways, that is our crazy news for the week, and yes I still have camping photos from a couple of weeks ago to put up, I haven't forgot :)

I have an anterior placenta which means that the placenta is attached to the front of my abdomen as opposed to the the back, which is more common. That is what you see there on the right side (the left side of her face), so no, it isn't a tumor :)
little miss was quite the squirmy thing, she was moving all over the place and loves to have her hands up by her face like she is about to punch someone :)
little miss was quite the squirmy thing, she was moving all over the place and loves to have her hands up by her face like she is about to punch someone :)So here is the video of our little one, it is pretty amazing what technology can do!

3 comments:
It is 4:30 and I could't wait to get on here today and see what you posted. I am so happy and excited for you both. It didn't look like she has the big ears like Matt ---good thing. Congratulations!!!
She's beautiful and I'm sure that she'll want to be named after her Gramma!! :0)
Frog has a face! And frog doesn't look like a hampster anymore! She's really really cute! This is a lot of exclamation points! OMG!
Post a Comment