Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Paddy's Day and i-Phone pics


So a very Happy St. Patricks day...hope you all remembered your green! This is a interesting picture blog today...my i-phone ran out of space so I am forced to download them onto the computer so I can delete them off my phone. As I was going through the pics, I was reminded how much the little munchkin has changed over the past 4 months (I think a lot of it has to do with the loss of most of her hair) and decided to post some of the "random" shots I have of her from my phone.

These first couple of pictures are from this past weekend and today from a different little camera that I try to keep in my diaper bag.


Fiona trying out our new island butcher block in the kitchen that we got at IKEA



from today at my weekly new moms group




i-phone pics
















































1 comment:

Andrea Downing said...

so fun to see all the random pictures! its pretty crazy how fast they grow!

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website