Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Well it's been three weeks since I hit the big 3-0 and I'm just now getting to share mostly due to working like crazy the last few weeks.  Matt's mom has been up since the beginning of the month to help out with watching Miss Fiona since our babysitter decided she needed to have a baby earlier this month :)  Since we had the free child care I decided to make the most of it and pick up some extra shifts at work.  All I can say is that I appreciate working part time so much more now!

I had a great birthday celebrated with a Mariners game, ice cream cake, and a new camera! (Matt's surprise for me)  My next post will debut pictures from my new best friend :)

Rylie insisted on using Fiona's cup :)



cousins playing fort


sharing the bathtub but doing their own thing :)


one of the many weekend meals


the pig-tails only stayed in a short time but they were so cute while they were in! 


Rylie and Uncle Bryce

Krystal, Dave and Rylie


First baseball game....the Mariners beat the Yankees and scored a grand-slam to boot!



















No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website