It has been a busy month for Miss Fiona. She is eating like crazy but I think it is to keep up with her growth, it seems she has put on at least a couple of pounds and a couple of inches this past month and I swear every morning it looks like her hair has gotten thicker! :) She has started to army crawl and has gotten pretty good at it and even gets up on her knees once in a while. I think since we don't have carpet it is easier to "slide" around on her stomach (I have the gray shirts to prove it!) We also finally have a couple of teeth...both bottom ones, sharp little things! Fiona babbles mama and dadda and seems to say them at appropriate times but then she will say them randomly too so who knows. We do think she tries to say dog or doggie when Tasha comes into the room....of course, the dog is going to get her first word :)
Tried to get the munchie to smile but she was too interested in what Tasha was doing to pay any attention to my goofy faces or weird noises but here is what I got.
I would say she was done with pictures :)
ok, so I got a few smiles....but I won't tell you how many photos I had to take to get those :)
Thanks Carla for the cute outfit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment