Well, I can't say it feels like a year ago that Fiona came into our lives. In some ways it seems just a few months ago we had a little newborn and in another it is getting harder to remember life without her. She keeps us laughing and very busy as my fast little crawler loves to explore EVERYTHING! So yes, she isn't walking yet but standing with out help and has even taken a "step" forward without realizing it before squatting down to crawling position to get to where she wants to go. Our little miss definitely knows what she wants and she will let you know how displeased she is when she doesn't get it :) I took her into the doctors on her birthday for her 1 year check up (i'm so nice, shots on her b-day!)...her doc just laughed when he saw her length (32.75 inches) which is way above the 99th % for her age, all he could say was "looks like you have a future volleyball player there". Munchkin has stayed steady at the 50% for weight at 21.5 lbs and I hope I have her head circumference written down somewhere because I can't remember it at all! Fiona eats like a champ, loves just about anything put in front of her but when she is done....onto the floor to feed Tasha it goes (did I mention she knows what she wants, or doesn't!) She loves to "dance" to music (bouncing up and down), play in any water (bathtub, dog water), put things into containers (and take them out), and her naked time after her evening bath. We love our little munchkin and hope that you have enjoyed watching her grow....there will much more to come!

My little monkey
of course I'm not doing anything I shouldn't...
Birthday morning pancakes
Get ready for a bunch more photos.......Halloween weekend at Long Beach, 1st birthday party with cousin Tad and our week trip down to Corvallis and Roseburg to visit. So I will get them all out as soon as I can :)
No comments:
Post a Comment