Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow days

Snow in November?  We got some, like many of you, over the last few days.  I did go to work yesterday (Monday) and thought to myself as I got there in 35 minutes (no traffic or delays takes me 25 minutes), "what's the big deal?!".  Well I found out trying to get home at 9 PM sitting on the I-5 "parking lot", finally getting smart and heading over to another route home but still taking almost 3 hours.  My story was nothing compared to some that were stuck for 10 hours due to jack knifed semi-trucks...so we all decided to stay home today and enjoy the snow and sun!  Here's some of our fun :)



made this pic extra large to make sure you can see where the snow is measuring...yes, 7"




















2 comments:

Andrea Downing said...

so fun! I love the pics of Fiona playing in the snow! You guys got a lot more up there than we got in Portland.

Kelly said...

Oh my! It took you three hours to get home? I never made it home...had to stay at my sis-in-laws house 'cause the road leading to my 'hood was closed off with road flares. I rolled into her driveway at midnight! I love the pic of Tasha, she looks like a reindeer. :)

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website