Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hawaii!!!!

We want to move....what can I say.  Turquoise waters, perfect weather (no jacket needed!), and for me...SHAVE ICE.  I would have eaten it everyday if I could, I'm even thinking about buying my own machine to feed my addiction :)  The plane ride was long, but bearable.  I packed so many snacks and toys that we were well prepared for anything.  We got extremely lucky and had all three seat to ourselves on the way there and my parents flew back with us so no poor soul had to sit with the squirmy thing!

Well, this is going to get cut short and I will let a few photos tell the story....want to get something down since I'm working the next 5 days and probably won't have time to.  So until the next time I have a few more minutes to tell you all how awesome Maui was :)

 Wild Monkey playing on the bed

 Mom and Dad...yes the water really was that blue!

 Gotta have the sunset pic

 Lov'n the fruity drinks




 Matt loved surfing...I think he went 4 times during our week stay!

 My favorite Hawaiian flower, Plumeria

 Going to a Luau


 This little monkey was on the go every minute she wasn't asleep...chasing birds, cats, looking for Papa, just enjoying the outdoors

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like so much fun! Fiona is getting so big, miss you guys!

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website