Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fight Club....Dane style!

This morning, like many Sunday mornings throughout the year, I took Tasha to her favorite activity.....brawling with her brother! She has been sleeping since we got home 6 hours ago and she will probably sleep through Tuesday....ahhh the life of a Dane :) Here are some actions shots from today's match.

First though Jim had to try on Tasha's antlers....I don't think he liked them much :)


The Battle....


pushing and shoving


Jim pulling a Mike Tyson and biting Tasha's ear


right hook from Tasha



All four off the ground!


Jim lunging at Tasha


I have no idea what is going on here




Grappling


Left hook from Jim


Another right hook from Tasha


Now tug-of-war with a stick!




Awe, still best friends! :)

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website