Sunday, December 28, 2008

Oh Christmas tree...and snow...and food!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all were able to enjoy this past holiday weekend. I know I haven't been on lately....it's been crazy at work and I ran out of space on my computer to download all of my pictures! I promise though that this will make up for some of that. I am really not in the mood to write a whole lot so I will let the pictures once again tell the story but basically the last few days went like this: Wednesday night/Christmas morning was spent at our house with Bryce, David, Krystal and Rylie, Bryce left Thursday afternoon to head back north, the rest of us went on a hike through Macdonald forest. We were going to go up to Randy and Kathy's for Christmas dinner but the weather made the roads a little too treacherous and we decided to stay home. I had to work Friday :(, Saturday my parents, brother and Eileen came over for dinner, we watched a lot of movies and hung out for the most part. Sunday you will see in the upcoming blog....more Tasha and Jim playing. So here are a few fun pictures from the last few days....


A couple of days ago when we got all the snow


Matt will probably kill me for posting this....he should have put up those decorations right!...Just kidding, those darn door edges just jump out and get you sometimes!



Rylie just loved hanging out in David's lunch box

"Santa, you better bring me something good or else you will have a black eye like Uncle Matt"

Rylie learning some of the "finer" things in life. :)




Tasha giving the kisses





Little bear in a lunch box



Christmas morning mess


Enjoying some of the items found in our stockings...parachut men!






A couple of hats Rylie got for Christmas


Rylie isn't so sure about the singing Santa dog.

Matt got this remote...don't think he will misplace this one!

David, Krystal and Rylie out in the snow.











Eileen trying to teach me how to knit....David, I'll have that hat for you in about 4 months! :)

Mom and Kailie


Dad was getting tired of me snapping pictures of him :)


I stole Dad's hat for a couple of pictures.

Again, Merry Christmas...hope everyone stayed safe traveling around!

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website