Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow!

Not much going on this past week, just work. Matt has been trying to get all the last bits of painting done, he's almost there. David came up Friday night to help him get set up so while the boys painted I babysat Rylie. We had a good time hanging out on the couch together. She ate and slept and pooped and I worked on my photos.....I have way too many. We also got some snow this weekend....like many of you. I love the look of fresh snow on the ground, how clean it makes everything look.....although I may have a different opinion tomorrow morning as I try to drive to work! Anyways, here are a few snow photos and some of the normal Sunday play date with Tasha and her brother Jim. Hope everyone stays safe and enjoys the snow!!


I didn't get too many pictures of Rylie on this trip since the boys were busy painting but I got this one of little miss chub :)


This is my new front door....didn't I tell you we were white trash?! Our neighbors LOVE us!

Enjoying the snow






Tasha wasn't too impressed with the snow tonight, she just wanted to go back inside


















I promise they do love each other :)

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website