Monday, August 24, 2009

Belly Pics weeks 28, 30, 31

Guess what I found.....my card reader for my camera. It was MIA for a while and I was just about to go buy another one when I finally found it....YEAH. So here are some shots from the last few weeks. Sorry for the quality on the last few, my mirror in the entry hall where there is good light got moved to Seattle and I haven't come up with an alternative.

The only real change I have noticed is I can really see the veins in my stomach now, kinda gross but also kinda cool. Matt hasn't seen me for almost 2 1/2 weeks so it should be interesting to see what he says. Anyways, hope to get going on the photo stuff again, I have a session with a local photographer on Wednesday set up to work on more posed photos and manipulation on the computer. Should be fun......



Week 28







Week 30



Week 31




my golden orb :)

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website