Friday, August 28, 2009

Fiona Leanne & Anniversary belly (32 weeks)

So here are a couple of pictures Matt took of me yesterday (our anniversary 4 yrs) and my 32 week belly. I also had an appointment and everything looks to be on track, I was measuring right at 32 and 1/2 weeks which is right on.

We also have finally agreed on a name for our little frog princess....Fiona Leanne McLaughlin. The Leanne comes from quite a combination of people, I have always liked the idea of using family names for middle names but for #1 it is hard to find the right fit. Anyways L is for Linda (my mom), E is for Elaine (Matt's mom's middle name) and ANNE is for Suzanne and Anna (my Dad's mom).


1 comment:

g* said...

cute name & belly! all the best from germany

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website