A little Story from this past weekend....
Saturday, on the way up to Seattle we can't find my brand new GPS that Matt got me for my b-day, I just thought we must have taken it inside the house after we had used it up in Portland the weekend before and with all the moving, it could have been put anywhere...well Sunday a guy calls Matt up and asks if he has lost some disc golf discs because some guy just sold him a couple of discs with Matt's name and number on them and it seemed a little fishy to this guy. Matt's whole bag of discs isn't in the car which he very seldom takes out, so now we are sure that the Tahoe must have been broken into (we don't lock our car doors at home but you can be sure we are now!) Thursday or Friday night and the jerk took Matt's entire bag of discs ($400+) and the GPS out. Well Matt called the police to report them stolen and we got a call tonight that they recovered everything!! The officer just dropped it all by and said that because Matt had his name on the discs and we had that guys number who called and told us about the discs being sold they were able to get it all back. It ended up being some 18year old punk that lives down the street, he is now in jail (probably not for long) and has been charged and is being looked at for other crimes in the area! The whole thing had us so bummed out this weekend but at least now justice has been served :) I am sending the guy who called us a reward, not only did he save us a bunch of money but also a lot of my time tomorrow now that I don't have to go talk to the insurance people to see if it would be worth filing a report! Yeah!!!
Anyways, the move went well....we still have some things in the old house. Good news is that we had 3 different groups of people look at the place over the last couple of days, so who knows....The place in Seattle is small but a really awesome location, very easy to get around Seattle from and really quick for Matt to get to work. Tasha seems to like the yard, we will see how she does when it starts to rain :) although there are lots of parks that I am sure I will get to know very well, Tasha will have to learn to walk on a leash though, no off leash parks here!
Sorry no pictures for this post, it is all story tonight....I will get some belly pics up soon, especially now that I am 30 weeks!!!!
A toast to those getting what they deserve and to those honest people that do the right thing.
1 comment:
here! here! I'll drink to that! And I'll drink for you since you are pregnant!
Post a Comment