Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bend trip


Just got back from a great trip to Bend to see Susie and Cambria and the new munchkin Chase! Fiona did great on the flight, I was a little nervous about possible breakdowns and blowouts :) but she slept the whole trip! We had a relaxing time hanging out at Susie's house just chatting and playing with the kiddos. We both still couldn't believe how much has changed in the last few months! Chase is such a sweet baby, very chill and cuddly. I couldn't believe how much he changed just over the 5 days I was there. Susie and I were both trying to figure out who our little ones looked like, we both think that they look like their daddies :) although Susie thinks Fi moves like me....don't know if that is a good thing! :) We also got to hang out with Cambria and her almost 2 yr old Brooklyn who is going to be a big sister in June! Cambria finds out if Brooklyn will have a little sister or brother next week....can't wait to find out. I had so much fun seeing these guys...hopefully the next trip will be sooner than later. Thank you Susie for letting us crash at your place and driving me around, Sheri for multiple yummy dinners and Cambria for the Carters gift card, I had so much fun at the outlet! :)

The gang; Susie, Chase (6wks), Cambria (due mid June), Brooklyn (23 months), Suz, Fiona (12 weeks)

Hanging out on the play mat



Appropriate background for a Nosler baby :)

My munchkin hanging out

Chase's monkey feet

I had to laugh, I was telling Susie how much Fi hates belly time so the one time I put her on her stomach...she falls asleep :)

Almost 2 yr old Brooklyn

Chase 6 weeks old

Happy little man

Chase didn't care who gave him his bottle, even if it was a pillow holding it up :)

My smiley little girl

Chase 6 weeks old

Hanging out one afternoon, guess what we watched?...Susie's own TV show, I didn't know I had such famous friends!

Mr. Pouty lips...Chase can pout with the best of them

Grandma Sheri and her little man Chase



Happy girl Fiona


Short video of the 3 kiddos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great pics, Suzanne! It was so good seeing you. Fiona is a little (?) doll! You are such a good Mom.

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website