Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random photos

Just thought I would post some photos I realized I hadn't shared that were taken during Christmas time. I know I need to take some more recent ones since Fiona is only 8 weeks old in the pics and now is 11 weeks!!! Time has definitely flown by....everyone tells you it will and for some reason you don't believe...well I do now. The last couple of weeks have gone well with little miss and bedtime. We have gotten 7-9 hours a night pretty consistently for the past 2 weeks...I know these things can change pretty easily (teething, growth spurts, etc.) but for now we are enjoying it. The goal now is to try and get some consistent naps...or for that matter any naps at all! Fiona and I are heading to Bend this weekend to visit Susie's new little man Chase, and of course all my favorite girls :) This will be the first time on a plane with Fiona but it should be fine, only an hour flight and it will be good practice for when we fly to Mexico in April. I promise to get some good ones this weekend :) Hope you all had a great week!



Fiona getting Karate chopped by her cousin Tad





Cousin Rylie posing for the camera :)


Almost forgot that I had a short video...this was taken on the 9th of January so Fiona was 10 weeks old


1 comment:

Debbie Doughty said...

Oh Suzanne! She is adorable! Your mom just sent me the link to your blog...

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website