So trying out putting up a video since Fiona got a Flip cam for Christmas :) Sorry if this is long, don't know how to crop the video down. I took this after getting home from the Dr.'s office. Fiona was getting her shots this day and I discovered while waiting for the nurse that she figured out how to mimic the clicking sounds I was making. Anyways, shots went well...she has been sleeping really well the last couple of days, any where from 7-9 hour stretches!!! Although as I type at 9:30 she is wide awake and I have been trying to get her down for a couple of hours...oh well :)
....and here is a picture of one of my mom and baby groups...notice the only one screaming :) She was actually really good the whole time but was telling me she was ready to go home.
We also just bought a house!!! ....but I will save that for another post once I get some good pics to post..we will probably be able to move in at the end of the month...oh the joys of packing and unpacking :)
No comments:
Post a Comment