Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthdays and more birthdays

So this was the weekend of Birthdays. Matt's Uncle Bob and his wife Kelsea were both celebrating their November b-days this weekend but unfortunately we did not make it up to Portland to help them celebrate. I did make it on Sunday over to Tasha's brother's house to celebrate their 3rd birthday (November 18th). I brought over a bunch of pictures that I had taken of the dogs and kids over the last few months. Anna and Drew had bought the dogs presents, Tasha got a plush toy that you will see a few pictures of, and Jim got a rubber squeaky toy. We also had cake, well the dogs had their usual bread, cheese, peanut butter and kibble cake and we had a different one :) It was a pretty cold day due to the fog that wouldn't let up all day long. We played outside for a while but got cold pretty quick and headed inside. Here are a few pics from the party......



Anna trying to keep Jim from taking Tasha's present



The infamous dog birthday cake



OK dogs, make your wish....


Anna is helping the dogs blow out the candle


The only photo I have of Tasha eating her cake, it was gone very quickly :)


Jim has finally stolen Tasha's toy....

.....and he doesn't plan on giving it back


Tasha has found her favorite outdoor toy....a stick


The dogs playing as usual


Notice Drew's bulging pockets...they are filled with crab apples...great ammo for crab apple wars :)


Ready


Aim


I don't have a picture of FIRE....I got out of the way before I could get one :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

You are really good at photography, you should really pursue that passion.

You are able to capture action, stillness and the emotion of the subject, it was like I was there at the party too!

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website