Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

This week/weekend has been a lot quieter than last week. I have been busy with work giving lots of flu shots. I have to laugh at the "big-wigs" at corporate though. They have been really pushing to increase sales (this is no surprise and is very much expected), however, the way they go about it is so STUPID! The store manager came back on Wednesday to tell us that we were up 5% but our goal was 8.3% or something like that.....ok, so they want us to sell more right? Not necessarily. Our total Rx count is higher but with trying to match Wal-Mart prices and the increase in labor costs due to the increase in the number of prescriptions we do negate any skyrocketing profits that corporate is looking for....very frustrating. To make the whole situation laughable is when the store manager came back to the pharmacy again on Friday and told us that we were up 215%! Yes, 215%.....I never want to be manager :) I could go on and on but that is enough ranting for one night and my blood pressure is already up :)

I don't have nearly as many pics as last week but here are a few Halloween type pictures. On Friday at work we all dressed up (corporate wanted us in our normal gear but we said NOPE). I wore my dirndl that I wore at the bowling party last weekend. Christina dressed up as a "Goul Prom Queen" that was pretty darn good. She freaked us out by laying on the floor looking VERY dead! See for yourself......





YIKES!!

Here are a few from this afternoon. Matt had the boys over to bottle the beer they had brewed in September. The trees around here are gorgeous but the rain has come and is knocking down all of the leaves :(





Hope you had a fun Halloween!!

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website