Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rock'n concert :)

My technician Tami's daughter Zoey had a concert Saturday night for the rock school she is in. I had missed the one last spring so I promised to attend this weekends performance with Matt. Beth and Jacob were coming down for a visit so they came along with us. The concert started at 6pm and I was under the impression that it would be a few hours.....well I guess it takes a little longer to go through all of the groups in the rock school. :) When we got out at 10:30 the troops were a little tired and hungry....I told Matt it was his community service and donation for the year. Don't get me wrong, it was very entertaining. It was almost like a comedy routine with some of the very hyper kids running around the stage...and the comments made when they were asked to take the microphone and talk about themselves.

We had t-shirts made for the crew, mainly to embarrass Zoey but to have fun too. I also made a sign to hold up and cheer for her, but also to embarrass her :)

Other than that it was a pretty quiet weekend. Beth and Jacob were down to hang out and bottle the beer Jacob had brewed with Matt a few weeks back. We also found out that we have a new nephew....a four legged one :) I just got a text from Beth that they finally found a furry child to adopt....Tasha will be so happy to have a new cousin. It should be interesting to see them meet next week when we go up for dinner.....hopefully Tasha will be a good bigger/older cousin.

Ok, now for all the pics. There are a lot of them, just hang with me........



The Sign


The Shirts




The Bands





Zoey with her band



Do the ears remind you of anyone? :)




Bottling the brewsky







Tasha was a little cold




Trying to catch a picture of the crazy girl




Look at that drool!!




Ok, I know, a lot of Tasha pics.....what can I say, she's my baby. Hope everyone has a great Turkey day....and hope to see many of you as well.

No comments:

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website