Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lots of Rylie pictures :) as well as a sad and crappy Saturday :(

First I'll start with the sad....Saturday morning my Grandpa died. My Mom had flown down on Thursday morning after news that he was in the hospital and not doing well. At least I can say all of his kids were able to make it down in time to see him and be with him. I haven't heard yet what exactly he died from but he had suffered stroke like symptoms a couple of weeks ago and they think some of the fluids built up and formed a band like cyst on the left lobe of his brain. All I can hope is that he was able to recognize and enjoy his kids being there with him. I love you Grandpa.....

Now to the crappy part of Saturday, (like it didn't start out crappy enough!). The Beavs lost. They didn't just lose, they got their butts kicked....hard. Now we are out of the Rose Bowl and lose out on even sharing the PAC 10 title....it just sucked, I don't even want to talk about it!

OK, now to the good parts about Saturday..... Karen, Trevor and their boys came over for brunch before they headed off to the game and brought by their 4 month old yellow lab puppy, Romo. He is a very cute and rambunctious dog and Tasha love to play with him. I also got to hang out with David, Krystal and Rylie and got to play with my camera. Rylie is so used to having this huge lens in her face by now, almost as much as the big dog faces that peer into her crib or come by and give her kisses while we are holding her :) So I took full advantage of having a captive audience and snapped away.

So here we go with lots of photos.....the first few are of Mr. Romo and then lots of Rylie photos....hope you like them Amma!


Romo

Romo, Riggs and Tasha playing on the deck


Krystal and Rylie

The Fam

look at those cheeks!

















For those that haven't looked for a while there are a few more post below from this past weekend, I just had to spread them out a little throughout the past few days. I hope everyone had the best Thanksgiving possible and ate enough to get them through until Christmas :)

1 comment:

PharmaTiina said...

Hey Suz,
I am really sorry to read about your Grandpa. By best to you and your family,
Tiina

P.S. You are getting pretty good with that camera. Maybe I will let you do my family photo shoot!

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website