So Miss Fiona is taking her time....but the end is in sight. I had a Dr.'s appointment this morning, everything looks good and the same but then the discussion came up. Because she is possibly a big baby the MD wanted to talk to me about the different options....1. Do nothing 2. induction 3. c-section. I was really surprised he even brought up a c-section since at my last appt. he seemed pretty against it, but actually this time said he felt if I chose to that it would be an appropriate option because of her size. Well, not interested in that if I can avoid it and as much fun as it would be to see if Fi would come on Halloween I chose option #2....I really didn't want to give even more days for a possible 10 lb baby to get too much bigger :) So unless she has a different idea in mind (which is totally possible with this little one) we are heading to the hospital Wed at 7:30 AM. I am a little nervous about the whole induction thing, I know it can increase the possibility of ending in a c-section but also trying to push out a 12 lb baby increases that chance too :) Plus I'm not trying to induce early or right on my due date, hopefully my body will just go with it...
Anyways, wanted to give an update...almost there :) I will get pics up as soon as possible!!
No comments:
Post a Comment