Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No Fiona...yet

Obviously from the lack of photos Miss Fiona has decided that she is warm and happy where she is :) Had an appt. today...still 3cm dilated so no progression from 1 1/2 weeks ago, but not surprised since I haven't had much in the way of contractions the last week. The MD did think I was measuring a little small (at least smaller than he measured me last week) so I am going in for an ultrasound tomorrow to check everything is good, so maybe I will at least have the ultrasound photos to post! :) I have a couple of walks with some friends up here today so maybe that will be enough to get things going. The time has allowed me to get the house even more cleaned up. There are still plenty of boxes to go through but at least the main stuff is done and put away. Also we just got an offer in on the house....it is less than hoped for but in the current market we are happy to get anything...still haven't decided to buy up here or not, the houses are much more affordable than before but still expensive. Matt has been able to come to appt. with me, luckily his job is flexible and he can do some work from home...

Well, that's the current news...hopefully more exciting stuff next time :)!!!

1 comment:

Rhonda A. said...

Maybe Fiona is just waiting until the boxes are unpacked and everything is completely ready for her. She doesn't want anything distracting you from providing your complete attention to her! :) Tell her the boxes are done. It's time to go...

Mexico 2006

Mexico 2006
Although this was the end of our trip, I thought this would be a good picture for the beginning of this website